Total Men’s Primary Care – Frisco, TX 75034
Reluctant to go to the doctor? You’re not alone. Lots of guys feel like going to the doctor is nothing but a hassle. Maybe you, like them, don’t even like going to Urgent Care. Forget choosing a primary care physician or getting a regular physical.
As a result, perhaps you’ve tried to tough out health conditions that are bothering you for far longer than you should. You’ve endured discomfort and have consulted Dr. Google when you get too worried.
What if you could go to a place where you feel 100% comfortable discussing your health issues? Thanks to decades of focus, we’ve heard all about women’s health, and there have always been women’s health clinics where ladies can go, places built just for them.
Total Men’s is the men’s health clinic you’ve been waiting for. This is a place where doctors have studied men’s health issues extensively, including testosterone concerns. It’s also a place built with men’s comfort in mind: from the waiting room full of snacks and drinks to our commitment to seeing you on time, every time.
Here, you’ll find both a primary care doctor and a clinic capable of handling urgent care concerns. You’ll be treated with respect during every step of the process, and the whole experience will be hassle free. There’s even way less paperwork here at Total Men’s.
Experience the difference by scheduling an appointment today.
We care about your health both inside and outside of the office. That’s why we share a list of nearby places which can help you support your health. Here are a few of the closest options.
Places to work out:
There are 24 Hour Fitness, Cowboys Fit, and LA Fitness locations less than 5 minutes away from us.
If the “traditional gym experience” isn’t for you, then you might try one of five martial arts locations close by. These are:
- Samurai Inti Martial Arts – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu,voted “best of Frisco.”
- Atlasi Martial Arts Academy – Mixed martial arts, including Tae Kwon Do, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Muay Thai kickboxing.
- Warrior Martial Arts Academy – MMA cross-discipline training.
- Tiger Rock Martial Arts of Frisco – Tae Kwon Do and kickboxing.
- Ricks Kicks Martial Arts – MMA.
There are a couple of CrossFit locations close by as well, so don’t forget to check out North Plano CrossFit or Checkpoint CrossFit.
To help you eat right:
There are lots of healthy restaurants very close to our location. Your options include:
- True Food Kitchen – An upscale location that would make a great date spot. Menus are seasonal, and so rotate regularly. Lots of paleo options!
- Pure Plates – Want to enjoy some diner fare without undoing all your hard work at the gym? Pure Plates is the place to go.
- Freshii – Enjoy some Beyond Chili, or a Fiesta burrito. They deliver.
- The Original Chop Shop – Bowls, sandwiches, salads, and breakfast favorites. Perfect for a quick lunch.
- The Modern Market Eatery – Grab a pizza, or even a sloppy Joe. Who says eating healthy has to be about eating rabbit food?
You’ll also find a Snap Kitchen and two Sprouts Farmers Market locations nearby so you can bring something home to your own kitchen.
Get the health support you deserve.
Join us at our Frisco location, or check out any of our other locations in the DFW area.
“I was very impressed with the staff and how detailed they are with actually listening to all of your concerns. I was also impressed on how they explain everything and also on how we’re going to work together on reaching your goals. Not once did I feel like I was being rushed. Great facility also.” -Marcos Jimenez